Opportunities and Events
Software Engineering Intern
December 10, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm UTC-7
About the Role:
SSA Engineering- Who are we?
- We help engineers iterate faster, ship high quality products and enjoy doing it.
- Our vision is to enable software development at high scale with ease and speed of a startup.
- We build products which service the entire SDLC. These include build tools, code review workflows, CI/CD pipelines, performance tools/ metrics, open source tools, technical education and documentation.
- Our customers are engineers whether they build clients, backend services, data pipelines, machine learning models, or any other engineering stack.
- Our motto is Speed, Quality and Joy.
Some of the technologies/ framework we use to build our software stack:
- C++, C#, Python, golang, xunit, dotnetcore, NUnit, Web Services, nosql, document databases, mongodb, Docker, vCenter, virtualization, MySQL.
- Jenkins, VMware, vSphere, Shell scripting, Python, Groovy.
Some of the cool things we do:
- Test Driven Development of Microservices.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, Automation.
- Build services that scales to millions of operations(An operation is to bring up a VM, run test cases and bring down the VM) in a week.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent combination of Training & Experience.
- Strong data structure and algorithm fundamentals.
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Excellent troubleshooting skill to root cause complex issues